More Options, Service & Value
That's Our Commitment to You!
To have a well attended, lively, and spirited auction with the right kind of buyers that will lead to a profitable experience for you. We seek to create an individual marketing plan for each auction we conduct. We take into consideration the kind of items you are offering at auction, the geographic area(s) we need to target, and the kind of buyers that need to be focused on as well.
- We meet with you to determine the terms, commissions, auction expenses, date and place of auction and listing of the real and personal property to be offered at auction. We have access to indoor facilities if needed.
- A personal and thorough inspection of the property will be made to develop and write up the best marketing strategy. We have a broad based knowledge about antiques, collectibles, various kinds of industrial and farm equipment, firearms, livestock tack, real estate, tools and vehicles, to develop the appropriate marketing strategy.
- Promotional and advertising media packages will be prepared and approved utilizing a variety of media, to include, but not limited to, direct mail, newspaper, radio, print advertisement, Internet, and TV spots, when warranted. We have an extensive data base mailing list divided into target marketing groups such as antiques, equipment, construction, classic cars etc.
- Auction signs are set up to direct purchasers to the auction site(s) as well as clearly identify individual tracts of real property.
- OK Auction staff is available to work with sellers and surveyors for the purpose of preparing the property for its best auction potential.
- For real estate auctions promotional packets are available, which describe the terms of the auction and include plats, drawings, tax information, and ASCS information (bases, CRP payments, and leases when applicable).
Pre-auction Set Up
- OK Auction staff is available to either help you set up for your auction or we have an option where OK Auction staff can do the complete set up. Either way, our goal is to prepare your property to make it look as appealing as possible to the potential buyers on auction day.
- We can provide tents, tables, chairs and showcases(when needed).
- We have loading and moving equipment available to facilitate your auction.
- OK Auction staff arrives early to see to any last minute details.
- Professional auctioneers, brokers, and ring men (bid takers) are provided to handle the auction in an effective and professional manner.
- Clerks and cashiers are provided to track the sales and collect the proceeds for all the items sold.
- The seller is provided with a copy of all the clerking tickets recording every item offered for auction and what it sold for.
- Settlement with the seller for personal property shall be completed on or before ten (10) working days after the auction. On real estate, settlement shall be made according to the terms announced (normally 30 days).
- The seller is provided with an itemized accounting report showing complete details of the auction.
ONLINE AUCTION SERVICES
BENEFIT & FUNDRAISING AUCTIONS
OK Auction provides professional fundraising auction services and consulting as well as registration and check out services. We seek to make your benefit auction a fun event as well as work toward record breaking results wrapped up with a smooth finish.
WE BUY/PURCHASE PROGRAM
If you have items of value you would like to sell, we will offer to purchase you item or items outright. We buy gold, silver, coins, firearms, unique and interesting items as well as entire estates or collections. Call us today to receive a confidential offer.
OK Auction has certified appraisers for personal property on staff. The Appraisal Services we provide:
- Fair Market Value of Personal Property
- Appraisal of Personal Property to Settle an Estate or a Divorce
- Appraisal of Farm & Industrial Equipment
- Appraisal of Personal Property to Acquire a Loan
- Appraisal of Personal Property to Refinance
- Appraisal of Personal Property for a Net Worth Statement or for Insurance Purposes
All appraisals are performed in accordance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices. We consider the Cost Approach, Income Approach, and the Market Data Approaches to value when appraising personal property.
REAL ESTATE AUCTIONS
Jump-start the sale of your real estate!
CHECK THE ADVANTAGES
- Aggressive advertising program
- Weekly Open House events
- Immediate sale
- True market value
- Quick closing settlement
- Low, reasonable commission fee
- Professional realtor and legal consultation included
Want more details?
Ask for our "Selling Your Real Estate at Auction" packet, or call for a confidential, free consultation visit.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE
We also can combine small estates, small amounts of personal property, or small amounts of business equipment into one large auction that attracts far more buyers than if conducted alone. We also buy estates for those who wish a speedy settlement. Generally we can have personal property settled for within 10 business days. Real estate auctioned and settled for in about 30-45 days. We seek to handle your life's memories and possessions with care.